Simple tips to increase engagement of blog posts?
I was struggling to increase engagement for my blog. I was thinking how can I improve audience engagement and do I go about it?
I did some quick research on “How to increase engagement on website/blog content” most of the articles have similar tips which goes something like
- Reduce your page load time
- Write engaging content with eye-catching headlines
- Publish the article on multiple social platforms to get more page views
- Use long-tail keywords to get a higher ranking on google
- Use responsive web design to suit for reading on multiple platforms be it mobile, desktop or tablet.
- Use internal and external links to increase website authority and get a higher ranking.
After reading the articles which provided tips to increase engagement. I felt that these tips were good but I wanted to delve deep and find out better ways to engage with the blog’s content to increase engagement. I have the following tips which I think will be helpful for bloggers
- Collaborating with social media influencers to make reels, TikTok videos about the content
- Collaborating with Youtube creators to do an honest review of the content
- Breaking down the content from the article and post about the core learnings from the content in small quick read snippets
- Having an audio recording of the blog post for people who like to listen to the content while doing other tasks.
- Gamify the reading experience and reward readers as they scroll through the blogpost
- Conduct quizzes about the article or provide a summary and key learnings from the blog post.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this blog are from my own personal experience and research. If you find it useful, please share it with your friends and family. If have any suggestions to improve this blog post feel free to let me know in the comments section below. Thank you 🙏
- Amarnath Nagula